Planning Your Wedding: A Basic Rundown
Our wedding day is one of the most important day of our lives because you are officially signing a contract declaring your love to your partner, and your willingness to spend the rest of your life with them. Which is a feat of its own because a lot of us have joked about spending the rest of our lives without love, but once love reaches your doorstep, it never knocks, it somehow has the keys and it quietly makes itself into your life without you ever realizing it.
So, now here you are trying to wrap your head around everything and trying to plan a wedding. So, we are going to run you through a very basic list to help you get something sorted out.
• Weddings can get very stressful, especially for people who have full-time jobs to manage at the same time. So, if you have issues organizing and planning, it is recommended to hire a wedding planner if you can, to help take over everything.
• In case you cannot get a wedding planner, your first step should be finding and booking your venue for your wedding date. If the reception is at a separate venue, that needs to be booked beforehand as well.
• Do not forget to send guest invites and deal with place settings for different guests and family members.
• You want to pick the designer and design for your wedding dress beforehand so that you can get things changed in case something doesn’t work for you.
• Caterers and decorators need to be checked out. This includes tasting and setting the menu, and making sure the decorations are the way you planned.
• Choose and book your photographers beforehand. If you are also interested in getting a professional video production shot as well, get the right videographers.
• Lastly, don’t forget to enjoy the process.